Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tuesday?

I'm not entirely sure of the day.

I've been sick again. Last time I thought I had a stomach virus, but now I think I had a severe allergic reaction. I have chemical allergies. I am allergic to dyes, perfumes, and preservatives. I think I am allergic to the sauce at a popular chicken restaurant chain. I am the only one who got sick. My husband believes it was the slaw because I'm the only one who eats it. But it didn't have a smell, and I think if it were bad I would have thrown up within an hour after dinner.

I hate allergies. They change. What once did not bother me suddenly, without warning, becomes a problem. Sometimes I can't figure out if I unknowingly came in contact with an allergen or if I have developed a new allergy. Companies sometimes change formulas of products which makes my life hell. And Wal-Mart not only sells everything I am allergic to, but they also clean their store with the stuff, AND THEN they let people who use these products wander in and touch everything. Disgusting.

I barely moved yesterday. The night before my husband woke up every time I vomited. I know he had a rough night. Yesterday morning he learned how difficult it is to get children ready. He thought he could just tell them to get dressed and feed animals while he got ready for work. But things were different so they had all kinds of questions. Plus, he forgot our 3 year old cannot quite manage the getting dressed process by herself. He had to redirect the boys several times, remind all of them to eat breakfast, and he finally ran out the door, glad that he doesn't deal with this stress every day. Maybe now he appreciates me more.

I was blogging today mainly to check in. I have several Magick Monday posts scheduled. And I have plans for the blog. It's just that I realized Magick Monday is going to eat up a huge chunk of time. I estimate I will be done with this series in late spring. Which is fine. But it sort of feels like there won't be a break before jumping into the yearly Witches & Magick posts. I thought about just doing Witchy posts every week and not doing the 45 days of Witches & Magick. I mean, this is  witchcraft blog, so I should blog more often about the subject. I get the most traffic from Mabon to Halloween, but I think that is just because people have come to expect it. Maybe I'd get more traffic year round if I wrote more spells. Or maybe I could post Witchcraft in general, weekly, year round,  and do spells all October.

What do you think, Readers?

No comments: