Monday, July 16, 2018

Magick Monday

Currently it's Friday. I decided to start Monday's post because I feel way behind. I'm not, it just seems that way because I've been online all. damn. morning. It started innocently enough, just checking notifications, then my cousin sent me a message about a reunion, which led to texting others, and the promise of contacting people. Then I agreed to a photo comment on Facebook and I keep forgetting how big that group is. Then I got another message about a different matter. Then there was the usual family texts about plans. And of course today is Friday and I have posting commitments. I haven't really done anything but the morning seems jammed packed busy so I get why people feel overwhelmed and out of time. I am so glad I don't do this every day.
Witchcraft has been touch and go lately. The most witchy I get is Pinterest. (Which is where I found these pictures.) I guess that's better than nothing. I did do a journal ritual for a new car since my truck isn't going to make it. Actually, I think Magick is all that is holding the Titan together. I've blown the head gasket and have to add water before I drive anywhere. I'm now adding quarts of water instead of just topping off the radiator. My Hardbody is still in the shop. The CR-V is getting a new head this weekend. Our only means of transportation are the Harley, the Titan, and the Dakota with the really bad brakes and no insurance.
I was doing some mirror work to turn back time. Shit gets crazy when I do this spell but shit was already crazy, and in dramatic twists good things DO come about, often ending up better than I hoped for. I decided to go for it, then I stitched the mirrors together because keeping them undisturbed in a tri-configuration is tricky. I can't tell if it's working yet, but with the mirrors disguised as art I find it much easier to do the spell.
Having enough privacy to use my Magick box is difficult. I'm no longer doing the work daily and it's starting to tell. I haven't found a solution yet.
I did bring in my bulletin board. I added one picture of my idol, Marilyn Monroe. And then life got crazy. As I haven't hung it up, I guess it doesn't matter if my vision board is ready or not. I decided what sort of goals I should have, and I decided I should probably divide the bulletin board into sections, and I should probably update it every moon. Not sure if those count as progress or not.

No comments: