Monday, March 19, 2018

Magick Monday

I must confess, I got this idea from an ad entitled Mirror Monday. They were showing off their overpriced mirrors, but I thought it would be cool to do a few posts about using mirrors in spells, but then I decided why limit myself to just one tool?

I decided to delete my pages- daily practice and my art. Since I'll be talking about each once a week I don't think I need extra pages anymore.

So, what would you me to write about? Subjects you've heard of but can't find info on? Particular types of Magick? Witches in general? What I personally believe or my favorite spells? If no one leaves a comment then I will start with mirrors next week.

2 comments:

fluffy said...

I love the idea of a magic Monday. I would like it if you did a bit on using the zodiac and days of the week, months etc for focusing on particular issues or things that arise. I am not terribly clued up on my astrology and would like a general idea. I love the idea of a map of the constellations in the box. What a shame your husband still wants his toys :p Love fluffy xx

FreeDragon said...

Lol, I really felt bad for even considering using his grandmother's table because way more stuff in the house is mine than his.