Monday, December 4, 2017

Monday, Monday

Ah, this is a good one. Everybody has negative energy. The problem is having too much.

I've spent the morning thinking about my daily routine. I need to exercise more. I've concluded the only thing to do is schedule it in. Right now I'm shooting for 3 times a day, preferably before meals.

Still empowering/being aware of food. This has led to a few occasions of realising how bad something is and wondering why I ever wanted to eat it.

Barely got any sewing done. We went to Pell City yesterday to get a car. I had no sewing project to take. Everything's still packed away. I decided to tie my monkey fist knots, until I remembered I don't have anything to make the knots with. Every single thing I thought of I couldn't do for one reason or another. I went on a very long ride feeling totally bummed. Then I felt annoyed with my in-laws because they are still causing problems. But they don't know and if they did they wouldn't care.

No comments: