Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Fidget Spinner Spell

I finally got a moment to try magick with the fidget spinner. I think it works well, at least as far as energy goes, but as I just don't know how well the spell worked.

I tried chanting and giving it a spin with each line but that was very disrupted. My speaking didn't match the spinner. Next I tried saying what I wanted then spinning. That worked great. When the fidget spinner stopped, I repeated my wish and spun again. I think I did it 5 or 6 times.

I want to try another spell with the fidget spinner, next time using other tools.  What would happen if I put the spinner on my magick mirror, or in the middle of a crystal grid, or if I chalked runes into it? I think the spell was successful but I ended up with more questions than answers.

No comments: