Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Breathe

After much debate, I decided to take a break today. Trying to clean the entire house is merely emphasizing how dirty it really is. Nothing is going to plan and I am beginning to feel overwhelmed. I think it is more important to spend today doing something pleasant for myself. So I may do a Tarot reading or take a long walk. I will post again when I do not feel that all my work is in vain. If you are starting to feel like me, it might be time for you to take a break as well.

1 comment:

fluffy said...

I'm sorry you're feeling overwhelmed sometimes I feel like that myself. I only have a very small cottage (2up 2down), and there is just myself, my son, my husband and a dog and I still don't seem to have enough hours in the day to get everything done. You are a very selfless person taking on as much as you do and seem to have a great deal of patience with your family. I haven't responded to your earlier house cleaning posts because we have been away over the holidays. I would like it if you shared your tarot readings here if not too personal as I am trying to get back into reading myself.

love Fluffy x