Friday, October 24, 2014

A Month of Witches & Magick- What I Learned About Transmutation Circles Day 24

While trying to figure out how to use transmutation circles, I realized there are circles all around us.










 
I was laying in bed thinking of future posts. Suddenly, I had the answer for how to make transmutation circles work for me. It was so simple I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it before. I was so sure it would work that it took major effort to stay in bed and not get up at 2am to do magick.


3 comments:

Aine O'Brien said...

ooooooohhhhhh what a tease!!

PS I have been seeing circles everywhere. I just bought a big package of paper plates to use in my work.

FreeDragon said...

Paper plates?! Wow, now that is possibilities on top of possibilities! I can imagine all sorts of things to draw/write on them, folding them in half to hold herbs or stones, overlapping them to make a shield, stacking them to build a spell, and then when you're done it all goes into the fire. I have paper plates in my pantry. I may have to re-evaluate their usefulness. Silly me, I was just using paper plates to serve food by the fire pit.

Jeanne said...

Circles are everywhere! I take it as a sign of the Circle of Life. I have always had an uncanny attraction to things round. hubby says it is because I was a Cat in a former life. :o)
Aine has a wonderful idea!