Friday, January 17, 2014

Time Gap

Yesterday, I had a job interview at 1pm. I woke up at 1:45

I don't have any memories of what I did during the morning. I obviously got up and took care of my dogs. I got several texts and I tried to answer but I typed gibberish. Fortunately, I never managed to send it. I also had some calls from a number I don't know. I don't know who I was talking to.

I don't know what caused me to pass out. I don't know what caused me to wake up. At some point, I must have ate something, otherwise, I don't think I would have awakened, but there were no candy wrappers laying around and no extra dirty dishes.

This is the whole argument against diabetics living alone.

I think the cause of it was stress- emotional stress of the miscarriage, and then my aunt died this week. I've been dealing with family members I'd rather not look at, let alone talk to. Any time I'm under stress, my sugar does crazy things.

Will is rather freaked out by the whole event and he has been checking on me often.

I have to beg for another interview. And then life will go on.

No comments: