Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Full Moon Tuesday

Today is the full moon. Now I've been knowing it was coming, but it's not like I plan to celebrate them. Me knowing when the full moon occurs is like knowing Christmas comes every year; it doesn't mean I know what day it falls on this year or that I have finalized plans or that I even have a set schedule. I sometimes think this is what makes me a bad Witch- I can't keep up with shit. Of course, the rest of my life is like that too- I often pay bills at the last minute or only remember to go grocery shopping when there is no food to eat.

But I feel inclined to celebrate this moon. I haven't decided exactly what I want to do. I also heard this is a blue moon, but I didn't investigate. (BTW, there are also black moon which are great for banishing.) Blue moons are perfect for working on something that seems impossible. If you have a desire you think you just can't reach, this is the time to begin.

I have started back exercising. My. abs. HURT. I mean ache bad. I'm sitting up very straight because slouching makes it worse. Will feels inspired to start exercising. I doubt he'll actually put forth the effort, but he thought about it, so that was at least leaning in the right direction.

I also want to start keeping my journal again. I did a reading for the whole year and I wanted to record how monthly events matched up with the cards. They were spot on, but I had a couple of months of upheaval/change and I think I am coming into the second one now. I can't tell you for sure because I don't remember the last time I actually opened my journal. I know, Bad Witch, I know, I know.

I still have a job. The company is letting people go in ones and twos. The plant manager still looks at me funny. I glare right back because I refuse to worry about a job. Get rid of me if you want. I have a BA and I am not obligated to work for you, asshole.

The house painting is not going anywhere. Dewayne doesn't seem to work on Sunday. Rather than stating this plainly, he makes excuses for not showing up. He primed a bit of trim, still has a lot to do, didn't show up Sunday, and didn't come this past weekend at all, presumably because it was raining. I am annoyed by the porch being so bare. There are no potted plants to enjoy when I sit outside. My table is in the wrong place. The humming birds are pissed at me because I took the feeders down and I think they will have migrated south by the time I'm able to put every thing back into its proper place.

I tried selling my crafts on an auction site I've used in the past. The auction house has changed its rules. This means I try to post an item for sale and I get error message after error message. The photos being the wrong size is annoying as fuck. Mine are always too big. Just cropping isn't enough because then they are too small. I have to change the pixels. Then, I have problems actually getting into an auction. Before I could choose an auction, now I have to request permission to enter, and nine times out of ten, there is no request button on the auction I want. Strangely enough, that doesn't mean the auction is closed. Sunday night I spent an hour getting my photos just right, then another 20 minutes of not being able to list anything. I got disgusted and went to bed. I'm thinking of finding another site. I just want to sell what I've made, not be irritated enough to have a stroke.

Now that I've written this post, I think I found my full blue moon goal- to have life flow smoothly. What are your wishes?

No comments: