Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Wha...Oh!

It's hot today, and I have several dirty jobs ahead of me. I've been wearing skirts because well, I can. One of the perks of vacation is being able to wear whatever you please without worry of your job disapproving. But today's a work day and a skirt isn't practical. I pulled on my too tight cut offs, trying unsuccessfully to pull them all the way up when I realized they are up. The waist is loose!
I can easily slide my thumb around any point of the waistband. They still fit, I just don't have to suck in to button them now.

Over the weekend, I slacked off my exercises a bit. I still did them, I just didn't do as much as I had intended. This morning I decided to renew my efforts. I've increased the reps, say from 20 to 30, or from 10 to 15. Then I got dressed and hey! What I did was working anyway!

I think my waist looks longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that a great feeling when you notice your clothes fitting looser?! I go more by how my clothes fit than the scale. The scale is evil, and it lies. :-) You look lovely.

FreeDragon said...

Thanks :D Scales are horrid little liars and that's why I don't own one. My exercise is paying off in other ways; my sugar is down to an almost normal level. My doctor cheered me on today.