Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Getting Closer- Before & After

This is the garden after Kurt mowed it:
And this is the garden after I took a hoe to it:
Almost done. I had to stop because I was getting hot and grumpy. I hate this part of gardening because it is all work and no fun. I love the planning- browsing seed catalogs, drawing plans, making lists, and I love the planting, and I especially love harvesting. There's nothing to like about clearing ground.

I'm trying to wait for a better moon phase to plant. Notice I said try. I have no idea what the weather will do or what diabetes will make me feel. Or what my dogs will do. I spent a good bit of time chasing Queen this morning after she escaped. I don't know if you are aware of his, but all Labradors are Harry Houdini reincarnated.

No comments: