Sunday, January 13, 2013

Me Time (Finally!) & Banishing a Stalker

It's my day off. Kurt has to work. I made him drive himself so I could have more time alone.

I got up an hour early to have my computer. Bliss. Just bliss. Cup of coffee and Pinterest. I was so happy.

Next, I worked in the yard. I raked around in mulch to aerate the soil around my plants, then added fertilizer. We are having very warm weather. It feels like spring. I know this is a false promise of warmth, the sleet and ice will be here soon, but that doesn't stop me from loving the weather. My land base tells me I should clean my yard, it's okay to put out sturdy decorations, and soon I can plant seeds. Not now, but soon.

I've been cleaning the house all day. This is important magickal work because yesterday I did a banishing spell. I think a cleansing should always follow a banishing. Always.

In my last post, I mentioned I was being stalked psychically. What I mean is this person doesn't do anything to me in the real world, but she does push the creepy envelope in my dreams. She's the reason why I bought a dream catcher. (She's the co-worker I mentioned before when both Kurt and I were having stabbing dreams- at the same time.) I had ANOTHER dream about her:

I am driving over a one lane bridge. It has rained recently and the water is high. I look down and see a snake laying on a rock in the creek. I want to photograph the snake. I drive across the bridge, park my truck on the side of the road, and start walking back across. I am sure I will be safe because the snake is in the water and cannot reach me. When I start to lean over the rail, I see lots of snakes- on the bridge. They are laying on the rails. I am nervous because I know the snakes are poisonous. I start wishing I was somewhere else. Suddenly the dream shifts and I am at work. Someone calls my name. I turn to see Nancy standing behind me.

Snake dreams are generally considered bad. Snakes in dreams usually represent an enemy.

Kurt and I discussed my dream. I think the water represents strong emotion and since I was driving over it, I am probably 'above' these feelings and water probably isn't about my emotions but is someone else's feelings. I think wanting to photograph the snake means I want to see things as the really are or maybe I've sensed something isn't right so I wish to study the idea more. And as for Nancy, I think that's obvious. Kurt thinks she has a crush on me. This could be and it could be that she's really angry about it because she's in denial about being a lesbian.

Kurt has seen Nancy one time when he dropped me off at work and he immediately asked me if she was gay. She just gives off the gay vibe. She is complains about a series of failed relationships and why can't she find the right guy? It is always on the tip of my tongue to say, have you tried looking for a girl? I never say this; it would be rude. I think everyone else is thinking the same thing because no one ever comments on her relationship woes. Ever.

After the snake dream, I decided I needed to work some magick. I settled on banishing because I don't know what is going on, but the energy is unsettling. Yesterday I named a candle 'Nancy' and sprinkled banishing powder around it. (I made the powder last year with several spicy herbs- I like to make spells and store them for later because you never can predict all the things heading your way.) When I went to work, Nancy was absent. Yay! Work went very well despite it being a Saturday. We were all tired and bummed about losing a weekend, but everything went smoothly.

In a perfect world, Nancy would get fired for being out. She's absent a lot so that's a possibility. But I know I'm probably not done. And after I told Kurt about my dream, I realized the bridge was a real place. I used to drive across it all the time when I was dating M. This makes me wonder if I met Nancy a long time ago and just forgot her. M knew lots of people. He has the gift of gab, he makes friends easy, he's sociable and outgoing. Maybe I already met Nancy ages ago at some party, I blew her off then, now we're working together and I have no clue who she is. That would be hurtful twice though it's not intentional on my part.

So why don't I just tell Nancy off? Because other than the time I heard her talking about me, she hasn't done anything. Did I do anything when I caught her? No, because the people she was talking to defended me. All I can do is be on guard.

No comments: