Saturday, December 15, 2012

Upcoming

Lots of small things going on here-

1. I dreamed I was in a cemetery last night. In the dream, I had been there before but this cemetery was like nothing I have seen in real life. It had been well kept once, but in my dream the grass was waist high and all the stones were covered in moss. The tombstones were beautiful. There were lots of weeping angels and statues of the people buried. There were two eternal flames and a huge mausoleum. I think this is a sign I should be working with the dead. I had been visiting cemeteries but that project was placed in the back burner as daily life took demand. I love cemeteries.

2. I am still moving slowly along with the Great Release Challenge. While at work, I decided to clean the laundry room part of my kitchen. Mentally, I thought about what to get rid of, how to organize, and how to clean. This morning I started with the shelf above the washer. It was practically effortless and took less time than I thought. If you have a project, try visualizing each step before you begin. This may help to speed progress.

3. I am about to make my first stitch witch charm, as in the thing I make will be the charm itself, not that I will use magick in my sewing like I usually do. The whole act of making the charm will be a spell.

4. I have collage magick, too. On the back of my sewing room door I have nature pictures. The current pictures have been taped up for a long while. I went through my gardening magazines, found better pictures, and I'm going to make a wish board.

5. I've made changes to this blog. There are no links to any of my shops. I decided the blog should be ad free. I am no longer reading some blogs; these have been removed from the what I read list. Still debating on whether or not to do a post about which sites I like.

6. I have several small sewing projects planned. I will be sharing these and I may do step by step tutorials.

7. Starting in January, I will have my first blog giveaway. I plan to do this monthly, but I may have to see how it goes.

No comments: