Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tag! Now You're It

EmKat tagged me. So here we go:

The Rules

1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random thoughts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' blah, blah, blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people!

My 11 Random Things:
1. I like purple.
2. It's my dad's fault I have a scar under my nose.
3. I drive a Nissan Titan named Hecate.
4. I think dogs as fashion accessories are horrid. It's a living being, not a purse.
5. I hate junk mail.
6. My mother is a French-Irish Native American. My father is English, German, and Native American.
7. Despite having Indian ancestry, I don't tan.
8. There are 7 letters in my first name, 7 letters in my last name, 7 letters in my father's first name, 7 letters in my mother's maiden name, the address of the hospital where I was born was 106, and I was born on January 7, 1977 at 1:27pm EST.
9. I carry a dragon with me every where I go.
10. My grandfather was considered a professional gambler because he owned jukeboxes and slot machines. My father's first job was going to bars to collect the money and change out records. When Phenix City was under marshal law, my grandfather hid his jukeboxes so the police couldn't destroy them. They have never been found and I would like to know what he did with them.
11. My grandmother, my mother, and myself all use the same hiding place to secure valuables.

Who I Tagged:
October Farm
The Candy Corn Chronicles
Living in Muddy Waters
Secret Life of the American Working Witch
The Ditzy Druid
Hecate Demeter
Aine of the Deepest Well
Vivienne Moss
http://bythebroomstick.blogspot.com/
Mrs. B
Chrysalis

Questions for me to answer:
1. What's your favorite song or musical artist?

Rolling in the Deep

2. If you could live in any era, what would you choose?
This one because I can't live without the Internet

3. What's your favorite holiday?
Halloween!
4. Which modern convenience would you rather give up, indoor stoves or plumbing?
Indoor stoves. I can't live without hot water either.

5. Pirates or Ninjas?
Pirates! Jack Sparrow- oooooh!
6. Do you have a patron deity, if so whom?
I usually work with Spider Woman, Isis, Hecate, Brighid, or Oya

7. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee, black.
8. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
Texas

9. Which element is your favorite or which do you work best with?
Earth

10. Cats, Dogs, Rodents, Birds or Reptiles?
Dogs

11. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
12:30pm 1-15-12. I took the dogs for a walk.

Now, what I want to know about you:
1. Do you hate being tagged?
2. Which art form do you admire most? Who is your favorite artist?
3. Would you rather keep a secret for life to save one person, or tell your best friend's deepest, darkest secret to save several people?
4. If you could stop one social injustice what would it be?
5. Which is better- being lucky or being smart?
6. What is your best skill?
7. What do you wish you could change about yourself?
8. Real book or Kindle?
9. If you could be anyone, who would you be?
10. If you knew you were about to meet the love of your life, how would you prepare?
11. Which shapes a person more- nature or nurture?

2 comments:

Chrysalis said...

Awesome! Give me a few days to work on this and then I will post a response! :-)

Kat of EmKatCreations said...

Love it! Thanks so much for playin, darlin!