Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Forget Stress, Let's Talk About the Dress

All of these clothes are from the pyramid collection. I had a very hard time narrowing down my favorites. Every time I get one of their catalogs in the mail, I wish I owned a profitable brick and mortar store where I could wear fabulous clothes every day instead of going to my factory job dressed in rags and reeking of hot metal. I'd really like some comments from my male readers. I know there's like a gazillion hot firemen reading my blog, too nervous to follow me, wanting to ask me out. I totally read it in the cards. Or was that what I wanted to see? Hmm. Anyway, I've noticed men and women rarely find the same thing sexy, so I was wondering- are these clothes hot? If enough men say yes, I could justify buying some, instead of filling up page after page in my journal with clippings of things I really want, but would probably never have the chance to wear.

No comments: