Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Do You Feel Retro?

Mars is retrograde. I dropped Hecate off at the body shop today and their computer was down. They were utterly and completely lost. It was suggested that I come back later. No! I work 2nd shift and I got up early to come down here, dammit. They guy agreed to write everything down on paper. I thought we were making progress. After filling up a sheet of printer paper, he told me to come back Monday. Huh? I can't leave it here? I've got to get up early again? I called State Farm and guess what? Their computer was down too. While I was on the phone, my mother talked to the body shop guy and started convincing him that I really should leave my truck at the shop. State Farm finally got their computer up, answered my questions, and I was able to make the body shop understand how much of a hassle it was to come back to town. But he didn't say anything about money, so I might be going back later anyway to pay them before they start the work.

Mars is going to be retrograde for a while, like until April, so if you have to deal with an office or paperwork or play telephone tag, I'm sorry. Take a deep breath, remain calm, and push through.

No comments: