Monday, August 8, 2011

Single Woman Again

After 7 years, Kevin and I are calling it quits. We have grown apart and are not happy anymore. We don't see each other much. We are moving in different directions.

I tried really hard to make it work. Sometimes, you can do all the right things and still not get anywhere.

This is just another life change for 2011. I've had so many changes this year, so I'm not surprised, just a little sad.

We aren't fighting; we are parting on good terms. Kevin will be moving out. I told him he didn't have to rush.

I called him this morning out of habit. He seemed happy to talk to me. After I hung up, I realized I have a lot of adjusting to do.

2 comments:

Dreaming of Jeanie said...

Well, at least you're parting on good terms. Yes, it will be sad, but you seem to both know what you want and that the relationship is giving you that anymore. Hugs and blessings to you, dear.

Living in Muddy Waters said...

I saw your post come up in my feed and instantly said, "Oh no." But if it is time, it's time.

Wishing you peace.

BTW, my pastor husband finally found my tarot cards! Ironic, eh?