Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Poor, poor pitiful me

Poor, poor pitiful me
All these boys won't let me be
Lord have mercy on me
Woe is me

A man at work, who, I must admit, has an effect on me, was questioning my co-workers. He asked them my name, my age, where I was from, what I was like, and if I was single.

He makes it a point to be near my station several times a night. He walks by A LOT. He stares. He watches. He is making me feel like the only doughnut at a Weight Watchers Convention.

Finally, last night he told me he is married. WTF? If you have someone at home, why are you even checking me out?!

2 comments:

Dreaming of Jeanie said...

Oh my, time to send him packing!! The LAST thing you need is some jealous wife slashing your tires or beating on your door at 4 in the morning. Put your bitch face on and make it clear you don't want any of his drama!

FreeDragon said...

I already sent him away. I have enough problems as it is.