Since my termination, the following things have happened-
1. My office mate quit.
2. Half the department tried to get my job back.
3. The CEO has been bombarded with emails, calls, and people protesting.
4. The HR manager is helping me find a new job.
5. A few dozen people have offered to be a reference.
6. I keep hearing of places that are hiring and am urged to apply.
7. My boss finally figured out how much work I did.
8. New chick is clueless and doesn't know what to do.
9. The company paid me ALL my vacation time in an effort to keep me from suing them.
10. The best processor in the plant is quitting.
It's a late Valentine's. I feel very loved. I don't think I could have planned a better revenge if I tried.