Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rise & Shine (Kinda)

This morning I ate breakfast after taking insulin. That way if I fell asleep my sugar wouldn't drop into the danger zone. Yesterday I felt drained and sluggish, so I mainly slept and watched tv. I still feel like that, but I have to (groan!) go to work.

Today Hecate (my truck) gets new tires. The tires I have now are so thin you can almost see the air in them. For a while I've been needing new tires. But they're expensive ($326.17 for two) so I put it off and put it off. On the 9th of this month, Kevin's father is having surgery in Birmingham. I told him he could drive Hecate. He didn't want to because of the poor tires. So I told him to order the tires. I may not do much for myself, but I'll do anything for Kevin.

My goal for today is to simply get through the day. I am almost to the weekend and then I can rest. In the mean time I'll keep praying for a cure.

No comments: