Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's the End of the World As We Know It. I Feel Fine.

My New Year begins at Halloween. It ends this month. I spend this time letting go of worthless things and planning for better things. I don't think a whole year ends on one night. It takes a while.

This is a fine time to read the cards or look into a magick mirror or crystal ball. It's also a good time to look back because the past shapes the future. Now too, is a great time for dreamwork. Pay attention to your dreams because they tell you everything- your desires, your fears, your hopes, how you perceive the world and how others perceive you.

I've made some plans for this blog- expect moon phases and Celtic Tree Months. Each full moon I will discuss a goddess. I'll cover esbaths and Sabbaths. I'll be sewing and showing you how I keep my house in order. And this weekend I'll be starting the 2011 garden. You might be surprised at that one.

I would like to know what's on your mind. Questions? Comments? Any particular subject you wish to discuss?

1 comment:

Chrysalis said...

I love hearing other peoples interpretation of the Wheel. I have found that the different times mean so many different things to people. I would love to hear your thoughts on each Sabbat and what it means to you, how you observe it, both in the mundane and the magical!