Thursday, December 16, 2010

Great News I Can't Tell You

I don't post about work because I feel that it dominates too much of my life already. I'm about to make an exception to my rule.

I can't tell you what it is. I'm sorry. I'm still working on it, it deals with magick, and if I tell you then you may junk up my spell. I'm not saying you would intentionally do such a thing, but you may feel that what I'm attempting is not possible. Your disbelief of what I'm trying to do may attach negative energy and circumvent the good which is happening now.

I feel like a person who has sat up during the long night and finally, finally, the sky is a lighter color. I can't see the sun yet, but I know dawn is near. Hopefully in a few months I'll be able to tell you the whole story from start to finish.

I haven't heard anything else from my friend. No phone call, no email, no text, nothing. I've been trying to release worthless things from my life, so this may be a sign to let go. I'm just going to move on and try not to be bothered.

I feel the strong urge to be SUPER WITCH, meaning I want to go out and do some of the things I mentioned  in my community service post. I'll be in town tonight so I'm going to spread as much magick as I can. I'll tell you how it goes.

No comments: