Sunday, September 19, 2010

A new detail

We had more ghostly activity. I was home alone, almost a sleep, when I heard keys jingle. Then I heard footstep in the living room. At first I thought Kevin came home, but then I realized my dogs weren't reacting. They weren't barking excitedly or rushing to greet him. Sophie looked up, but I don't think Halona moved at all. I sat up in bed and listened for a long time. I didn't hear anything else. I thought about going to investigate, but I knew I wouldn't find anything, so I just lay back down and went to sleep. Part of living with a ghost is not to panic.

I feel better about Monday. I'm not worrying about it now. I still don't want to go in, but I think I'm in a better frame of mind to deal with things. I'm trying to see it as walking between the worlds. I'm not of that world, and I certainly don't want to stay in it, but it is necessary to go sometimes. Just like traveling to the astral plain, it is also necessary not to let anything follow me home. So from now on when I leave work I am DONE. I don't think I'll even post about work anymore.

Today's card is seal. Hard work and inspiration are the foundation of true creativity.

No comments: