Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Faith Restored. Somewhat

I am going to get my contacts after all. After being shipped to my old address, some kind soul returned the package. I now have faith that people can think beyond themselves. But after the contacts company received the box, they didn't bother to notify me. They are sending my contacts to me without any additional cost; I just have to wonder if they were hoping I would forget about my purchase/charge to my bank card thus giving them a freebie. My faith in large companies has not been restored.

I also have a commission for a baby quilt. I still haven't sold anything on Etsy. I think I need to work on promoting my wares. After seeing the drawing for the quilt my customer was surprised. She thought the quilt would be something with traditional squares and what I designed for her "looks like art" She's already very happy with the quilt and I haven't made one stitch! Clearly I do good work. Now I need the whole world to know.

No comments: