Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF



Today's zone is the kitcehn. There's always a lot of work to be done in here. I never seem to get all the dishes washed. Also I have a gas stove which leaves a greasy film on every thing. I like being able to cook even if the power is out, and I like that my food cooks faster on a gas stove, but does it ever make a mess. And if anybody reading this could invent a gas gauge that goes IN THE HOUSE so I don't have to try and remember to check the gas level, that would be great. I completely forget about the tank until it is empty. Then the gas company wants to charge me an extra $40. Somebody, please, invent the little gauge that sits on the wall. Thanks.

I'm so glad the week is almost over. It seems to me that this month has dragged on forever. Yesterday my sugar was up and down all day and I felt like crap on toast. I did manage to get some things together for my etsy shop, and I'm delivering an order to a local shop this afternoon. And I actually got some reading done so I feel encouraged that I might be able to educate myself after all.

Today's card is crocodile. It says 'the alchemy of energy teaches that death will always yeild new life' Hmm, that sounds like change is coming.

No comments: